background

Sunday, September 4, 2011

June 2011 Randomness

Some friends invited us to smore's making in AF Canyon one evening. Genevieve was posing next to this rock and looked WAY too cute not to share!

My mom and I at "The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie" Book Club. If you haven't read it I gave it a 4 star rating. It's a fun, quick, and different read!

Michael at his first (of a series!) of cooking classes with his friend London. Great pals!

Don't ask how I got included in this awesome experience ;p. I was the only "outsider" who danced in the Tongan stake's Polynesian dance night. The dance was SUPER fun to learn and the people were even more fun to get to know! I loved spending so much time with my friend Billie Jean.

Eric and I at a Tennessee friend and famiy reunion! Elvis made a special appearance! What a BLAST!!!! Thanks Bitty & Julina!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment