background

Friday, July 15, 2011

Couples Book Club July 2010

Our friends Bethany & Reece Madison put together a fun and educational Couples Book Club (a break from our regular gals book club). We read "Ender's Game" by Orson Scott Card. I didn't really get into it- Sci-Fi isn't my thing but Eric enjoyed it and the Book Club gave it all around a 4 star rating.

During book club that night we were split into two teams (so glad Eric was on my team) I was our team's captain (mainly bc I wanted to contribute SOMETHING since I didn't finish the book) and we had book trivia, general history trivia, & physical challenges.

I think everyone loved when Angie and I were volunteered to go head to head (or gun to gun) in a Dart Gun war. Everyone had a great laugh at us rolling on the grass, diving behind chairs, making terrible shots, and trying to aim & shoot while laughing out loud! It began an entire night of Dart Gun Duels! Hilarious!

Thank you Bethany & Reece!!

No comments:

Post a Comment