background

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Aesha or BabyG?

This one's for you mom & Aunt Angie!

Take the Quiz: which one is Aesha and which one is Genevieve?!



If you didn't know, my brother and Eric's sister are married. Our families have known each other since I was 11. In high school, my two brothers and Eric's brother sailed on a ship around the world in the late 80's with some Russian and Polish teens. Eric's sister, Jennifer, and my brother, Russell have dated since they were 15 and were married. Our families have gone through so much in life together and it's fitting Eric and I would be together too! He and I are a match made in heaven!

My brother and his sister had a baby girl named Aesha. She was born when I was 15. Eric and I spent so much time with her during her first couple of years growing up! We absolutely adored her and hoped to someday have a little girl of our own.
Here are the answers to the above quiz!

Here is a picture of Aesha as a baby with my mom 17 years ago!

And here is a picture of my mom and mine and Eric's 1st girl, Genevieve! It is so cool to get to experience this with Eric and a *trip* for our whole family to have an identical baby Aesha (Genevieve) 17 years later! BabyG gets called "Aesha" all the time. lol
Of course my mom looks the exact same 17 years later.... what's your secret for looking so young?! I hope it's in the genes...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment