background

Monday, August 1, 2011

New Years '10

Family Sleepover at OUR HOUSE?!?!?! My Christmas *wish* came true!! I love nothing more than hosting. Getting to host our entire family for New Years was my favorite thing ever!
We played so many games, watched YouTube videos (thankfully we all have the same standards and tons of kids so the videos were hilarious!!), had a HUGE balloon & confetti drop from the balcony, had a DANCE OFF, and singing AND the New Years Fairy came and left goodies under the kids pillows!

It got really crazy when we introduced our family to the game of spoons! Yipes! There were bloody knuckles, peeps getting wrestled to the ground to retrieve spoons... absolute hilarity!!!

Sarah and her artsy genius made a Roy G. Biv cupcake Rainbow! Does everyone know about Roy G. Biv but me?!? This party was my first introduction to it! The kids and Sarah pointed out that I was missing the V in Biv in the decorations. Thankfully we had the V in the cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment